Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I always find myself running out of printer ink at the most inopportune times. You know, like when that HOT coupon comes out and you realize you don’t have enough ink to print it clearly? That’s the story of my life.
So, I’m loving the new HP Instant Ink program. Here’s how it works – you purchase an eligible HP printer, enroll in a plan based on the number of pages you print a month, and then your printer will alert HP when it’s running low on ink, and a replacement cartridge will be sent to your house automatically! And, from what I understand, you don’t have to pay anything additional for the cartridge itself – you just pay the monthly fee for the plan you’ve chosen!
How cool is that? This program takes all the stress and frustration out of discovering you’re out of ink when you really need to use your printer! I can’t wait to run out of ink so I can get my first delivery!
Here are the plans you can choose from:
- Occasional Printing Plan -$2.99/month – up to 50 pages a month
- Moderate Printing Plan – $4.99/month – up to 100 pages a month
- Frequent Printing Plan – $9.99/month – up to 300 pages a month
Of course, to use this program, you have to have an eligible printer. I was sent the HP Envy 5530 e-All-in-One Printer, and I absolutely love it! I had a regular HP printer before, and this one is fantastic because it does everything! I can print, scan and copy. It’s a color printer, and I can print fantastic copies of pictures (I actually used it to print pictures off for Mother’s Day gifts). And, it has wifi, which means I can print to it from other devices, like a smartphone or a tablet! And, all you couponers know what that means – extra coupon prints!
- Create borderless, lab-quality photos and laser-sharp documents with ease.
- Save time and paper with automatic two-sided printing.
- Create photos that launch into fun, shareable videos with HP Live Photo.
- Print more for less with optional high-capacity cartridges or enroll in HP Instant Ink—an ink replacement service that can save you up to 50%.
- Print wirelessly—from virtually anywhere you roam—from your smartphone, tablet, and Internet-connected PC.
- Always have your printer on hand. Scan directly to your mobile device with HP Printer Control.
- No need to wait—set up quickly out of the box and connect to your wireless network automatically.
- Create in fewer steps. View photos and print from the 2.65-inch (6.74 cm) color touchscreen and card slots.
My favorite feature of this printer is the fact that it’s wifi enabled. That opens up so many more ways to use this! I also think the HP Live Photo feature is really neat. You can use your printer to print off a photo and then scan it with the HP Live Photo app on your phone to pull out a secret video embedded in it. How cool is that? This is one feature I can’t wait to explore some more!